Monday, June 1, 2009

Food Handler's Permits

Hi everyone! I'm the new Food Safety Coordinator for DYC this year which means i get to make sure all of you have your food handler's permits by this thursday :)

For those of you (probably most of you) who don't have one yet here's what you do:

2. Click on Utah on the giant map of the U.S.
3. click on Salt Lake County and then Draper Youth Council
4. follow the directions on that page :)

The course is 10 dollars and you don't have to do it all in one sitting, you can log on and off whenever you choose. The whole course should take you about an hour and a half. Don't worry about getting me a copy or anything, I just check online to see if you've passed the test.

For everybody else who already has a food handler's permit, I need a copy of it by next thursday. If you want you can scan it and email it to me at glinda19pete@gmail.com, or give a copy to Clark Morley this tuesday since i won't be able to be there.

Thank y'all so much :) and if you have any questions about anything go ahead and email me or call my cell phone.

-Linda Peterson
801-819-9832

1 comment:

Amaleah said...

hey i was wondering if we are doing anything today or any of the tuesdays this summer i know were doing the food handlers permit shack but do we have anything today