Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas in the heart of Draper

1. Everyone arrive at 6pm. I will be there at 5:30 to start decorating. You can come earlier if you want to help me set up the tree. The event is from 6:30-8:30pm, Monday night.

2. Council Chambers
-santa in council room seated next to recorder desk. Line goes along back walls.
-middle of room will be ornament crafts, write santa letters, face painting & tattoos, game of pass the ornament.

3. Lobby
-cookies and water on tables in front of big painting.
-Draper Idol at 6:30
-Magicals at 7:00pm
-box for food drive
-5 balloon artists walking around

Job Duties
-elves to help Santa
-help kids write santa letters
-help kids make ornaments (foam stickers)
-help do face painting and tattoos.
-games

1 comment:

Taylor Staley said...

I'm not sure if I have to work today but I would be working until 700 pm is that okay if I come over at 700 if I do work..i am on call that is why I do not know if I will be working or not